Friday, January 13, 2012

Hello Out There!

Hey all, I have decided to change my blog from Naturally Fido, to In Spite of Ourselves. This new blog will still involve dogs, but will encompass so much more. In this blog I'll talk about all aspects of living in the country. My fiance, Kevin, and I moved out to the boonies of Ligonier, PA last summer, and we could never be happier. We have no neighbors, chemical free well-water, room to roam, and most of all, peace of mind. I love country life so much, that I think it will make a great blog topic! You can look forward to posts about home-made recipes, holistic dog care, natural beauty remedies, composting and gardening, and so much more! In case you were wondering, the name of this blog comes from the title of a John Prine song, that describes the ideal, simple, pleasures of being in love, as it can only exist in the backwoods. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment