Saturday, February 11, 2012

TinaLee's Country Candles


Grab a fork, I'll share! Only thing is, you'll end up with a mouth full of wax. That's right, this is a candle, not a cake, and let me tell you, these things are great. I am fairly obsessed with candles, and they are a necessity on cold winter days like the ones we've been having. 

These candles are made by TinaLee, and you can view her website here.
I buy from her at the Country Market, but you can order them as well. She also has super-cute mason jar candles that are country as can be, and smell heavenly. Her entire line of smell-goods burn long and clean, and retain their luscious scents until the very end. 

Oh, and sorry for not posting yesterday! I got home late last night, and our internet service was down because of the snow. I sure as heck wasn't going to venture into town either, because I would have never gotten up the driveway again. So have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment