Thursday, February 9, 2012

This Little Piggy


O.K. , so this month is turning out to be terrible. I turn 24 in about two weeks, and I'm having a quarter life crisis. TWENTY FOUR! That's friggin old...I think I'll celebrate by scoping out the local nursing hopes.


On top of that, my best friend in the whole world just accepted a job offer in Vermont, and she is leaving on the 22. Now it's true I'm a hermit, but she's like my sister, and I will be lost without her.


Ok, I know I'm navel gazing right now....and I'm proud to say I'm lint-free, however this does relate to country living.


I have decided the only thing that could possibly make me feel better is to buy a teacup pig. Yes, a pig. I must have one, and I will call her Penelope. However, Kevin seems to have this ridiculous notion that we have too many animals. 


So, I either need to convince him to buy me one, or make him believe one happened to follow me home. Does anyone want to help carry out this scheme? 

6 comments:

  1. Like the pig in Uptown Girls?! I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don;t think I've ever seen that movie! I'm def gonna check it out though, if there's a piggy. They are just sooo cute

      Delete
  2. My fiancee has family in Vermont. It is gorgeous. You should use it as an excuse to go to Vermont for spring break.

    My friend's sister just got a job offer in Vermont too... those Vermonters must be snatching up all the Yinzers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do want to go there, it looks gorgeous! Spring break would be the perfect time to go, but I'm going to Maui, and in a battle between the two, Maui wins lol

      Have you been there?

      Delete
  3. Wasn't there a movie called Penelope? Wasn't it about a girl with a pig nose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww..I'm not sure, but I wantr to see it if there was! It just seems like a perfect name for a pig.

      Delete