Monday, April 2, 2012

Hangin' With My Peeps

I AM SO EXCITED! I mean really,over-bearingly, borderline annoying, excited; like a little kid who gets a chocolate bunny AND money-filled easter eggs in her basket. Why, you ask?


Yesterday, we finally bought our peeps!


I have never been happier than when I carried my six, tiny, precious, fuzzy, warm and cuddly peeps out of Tractor Supply, in a little cardboard barn-shaped box. 


Yes, I played with them all day, and even almost fell asleep on the straw by their heat lamp, after singing them lullabies and giving them treats of lettuce.  Who couldn't love a peep?


I found this great web-site, where you can read up on peep-care, if you too, wish to have your own little bundles of chirping joy. 


I'll get pictures ASAP



No comments:

Post a Comment