Friday, April 6, 2012

The Buzz on Burt's Bees


 I had a wonderful day working in the garden and spending some much needed time outdoors in the sunshine.  There is nothing like the feel of a shovel in your hands, working the earth and you muscles, breathing fresh air, and feeling alive! However, all that hard work is prone to leave your hands and skin feeling a little rough. That's why I use Burt's Bees hand salve when I come in from the garden. It is wonderful, and will make even the driest skin soft again. For those of you not familiar with Burt's Bees, listen up. They have tons of all-natural skin, hair, dental, and make-up products that are made primarily of beeswax. You can check out their entire product line at Burtsbees.com. 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Burt's Bees. It's the only lip balm I've used for about four years.

    ReplyDelete